Raven Bonnar-Pizzorno MS, RDN, CEDRD-S
I specialize in the treatment of eating disorders and have over 10 years of experience doing so. I welcome all eating disorder diagnoses or concerns of disordered eating. I welcome all gender expressions, LGBTQIA, adults of any age, and adolescents with their families. I am passionate about helping people heal their relationship with food, exercise, and their bodies. I know that seeking support and trusting a provider with your struggles can be very difficult; I hold that trust sacred.
One of my favorite things about this work is seeing people reach the point in recovery when they say, “I finally have freedom.”
I look forward to working with you!
Specialty Practice Areas:
- Eating disorders (anorexia, bulimia, binge eating, orthorexia, ARFID, and more)
- Disordered eating
- Chronic dieting
- Intuitive eating
Credentials & Experience:
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN #1004775)
- Washington State Certified Dietitian (CD #DI60052259)
- Certified Eating Disorders Registered Dietitian (CEDRD) and supervisor for others seeking the same credential
- Board Member of the Puget Sound Chapter of iaedp, which provides educational opportunities for healthcare providers to increase their understanding and ability to treat eating disorders
- MS in Nutrition and Dietetic Internship through Bastyr University
- Former clinical dietitian and director of nutrition at Eating Recovery Center of Washington