Raven Bonnar-Pizzorno MS, RDN, CEDRD-S
I specialize in the treatment of eating disorders and have over 10 years of experience doing so. I welcome all eating disorder diagnoses or concerns of disordered eating. I welcome all gender expressions, LGBTQIA, adults of any age, and adolescents with their families. I am passionate about helping people heal their relationship with food, exercise, and their bodies. I know that seeking support and trusting a provider with your struggles can be very difficult; I hold that trust sacred.
One of my favorite things about this work is seeing people reach the point in recovery when they say, “I finally have freedom.”
I also enjoy helping people with diabetes feel more empowered to manage their blood sugars, without a focus on weight or weight loss, or “good” or “bad” foods. We work together to find the changes that are going to be most doable and most helpful in your life based on your individual needs.
I look forward to working with you!
Specialty Practice Areas:
- Eating disorders (anorexia, bulimia, binge eating, orthorexia, ARFID, and more)
- Disordered eating / chronic dieting / intuitive eating
- Diabetes, pre-diabetes and insulin resistance
- Accepting adult and pediatric/adolescent clients (age 8+)
Credentials & Experience:
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN #1004775)
- Washington State Certified Dietitian (CD #DI60052259)
- Certified Eating Disorders Registered Dietitian (CEDRD) and supervisor for others seeking the same credential
- Former Board Member of the Puget Sound Chapter of iaedp, which provides educational opportunities for healthcare providers to increase their understanding and ability to treat eating disorders
- MS in Nutrition and Dietetic Internship through Bastyr University
- Former clinical dietitian and director of nutrition at Eating Recovery Center of Washington